If your website can not be found in search engine result, then your post cannot be reached to your audience. So it is important that as a website owner you must register your site to search engine. For that, you need to submit the sitemap to Search Engine. Nowadays there are many Popular search engine. Some of them are Bing, Yahoo, Yandex, and Google. Out of that Google is major One. I will share step How to Submit Sitemap Blog in Google Webmaster Tools.
Google Webmaster is a site owned by Google. It will help you to get updated your website condition, notify error, find out backlinks, help to get indexed by Google. Please follow below step to register in Google Webmaster.
How to Register your Website to Google Webmaster
- Go to Google Webmaster Tools page and sign in with your Google account
- Then click the “Add Properties” button in the top right corner
- Fill in your URL or blog address and click “Add”
- After that, we need to verify that above website is the belongs to its owner. You can use the HTML Tag method. Click and it will appear code like this:
- Copy the code and place it right under your
<head>blog template. Or if you are confused you can click ” show me an example ” as an example.
- After that click verify.
- If verification is successful then you have successfully registered your website in Google Webmaster Tools.
Submit Sitemap of your website to Google Webmaster Tools
- Open Google Webmaster Tools.
- Click on your Website and you will be directed to the Search Console Dashboard.
- On the right side select Crawl ⇒ Sitemap
- Then click on “Add / Test Sitemap” which you can find in the upper right corner.
- Fill in the blank field with
- Select Submit
Google index process takes 1~3 days or even more. During this period for your post to be indexed, you can post as usual.